Forbes Collision Centre featuring...
- windshield replacement
- glass chip repair
- AQUAPEL Glass treatment
- paintless dent repair
Your Partner In Automotive Claims Service...
Forbes Collision Centre is an important aspect of Forbes total automotive commitment. Forbes Collision Centre expects a high level of quality from its people; that is why we provide them with all the necessary training to do a first class job every time. From a minor scratch to major repairs, Forbes Collision Centre will soon have you back on the road.
Whether providing a FREE ESTIMATE of damages or assisting in the processing of claims, we would like to offer our services to you.
Quality repairs only come from highly trained professional staff. Forbes Collision Centre is made up of such people. We are proud of our ability, our reputation and our customer satisfaction level.
What to do if you have an accident...
To protect your interests and fulfill your obligations as a driver in the event of an accident... follow the steps outlined on this page. Following these simple steps could save a life and will simplify the resulting police, insurance and legal aftermath.
Under the Ontario Motorist Rights, as owner of the vehicle, it is your right to have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice. To protect your rights and to ensure a guaranteed, quality repair, please visit our Collision Centre. Our fully-equipped Body and Refinishing Department with trained technicians will ensure your satisfaction. Our reputation is your guarantee.
Things you SHOULD do...
- Stop immediately, clear of traffic if possible.
- Turn off ignition.
- Leave lights or 4-way flashers on if practical and safe.
- Establish driver of other vehicle immediately.
- Warn oncoming traffic (flares or flagging).
- Notify Police. Ask them to call ambulance etc. if necessary.
- Show license, registration and insurance proof to other driver and police.
- Notify your insurance agent promptly.
- Obtain other driver's license number, insurance policy number and company name and telephone number.
Things you should NOT do...
- Smoke if there is danger of fire.
- Get involved in arguments.
- Admit any responsibility.
- Sign anything - only for police.
- Disclaim injury before seeing a doctor.
The Forbes Collision Centre uses the most advanced technology available today in "waterborne" basecoat finishes. The Glasurit 90 Line of finishes is good for you and it's good for the environment.