A True 1969 GTO Judge (code 554-UPC WT1) 4 speed car!
In model year 1969, Pontiac produced a total of 72,287 Pontiac GTO's. On Thursday December 19 1968, Pontiac Motor Division announced that it would build a limited number of GTO "Supercars" and brand them ... "The Judge . Of the 72,287 GTO's built, only 6833 were offered with the "Judge' package.
With the "Judge" you received:
- the upgraded 366 horsepower V8 Ram Air III 400 cid engine as its base power plant.
- Functional driver controlled air intake scoops on the hood
- Quadra-jet Carb
- Hurst "T" handle stick shift
- Chrome rocker covers, oil filler cap and air cleaner
- Free flow exhaust
- Full width rear deck Airfoil
- Heavy Duty Springs and Shocks
- Heavy rated Stabilizer bar
- Dechromed Rally II Pontiac Wheels
- and specific body stripes.
This car was ordered by Shaw Pontiac- Buick in Athens Alabama, and was equipped with optional
- 4 speed transmission,
- remote mirror package,
- tinted windshield
- heavy duty saf-t-track differential
- hood tachometer
- power steering (power brakes were standard) and....
- The Judge option.
This car, refinished in its original Verdoro Green with black interior, has had extensive restoration completed and is offered with an Ontario safety certificate.
*plus taxes and license